Okay. So, you are reading this blog (and probably many others). You are putting your toe into the sea of commitment that comes with growing or growing a private practice. You think about it. You talk about it. You even long for it at times.
But still… nothing.
Tell me, are you:
- concerned about how bored you are getting with your hard work?
- curious about what it really will take to achieve your goals?
- at a point where you just want to sort through your ideas and try to put together a plan?
- close to giving up on your dream, but your heart just won’t let you?
- at the point in your practice where you either have to bring in more clients or close your doors?
- tired of being limited by a “dollars for hours” business model?
- sure you can reach outside of your own backyard to help others (all over the world) but you just need some guidance?
If any of this sounds familiar, let me know. I’ve been working with some really awesome therapists; helping them to build their private practices (from scratch or bigger than before). I’d love to help you too! I’m happy to share 20 years of tools, tips, and experience to help you reach your goals.
I know what it feels like to walk into my practice each Tuesday morning, so grateful and excited to help others; so happy that I get to do it on my terms.
If that’s what you want, I’m in! Are you?
Let me know: DrLegge@InfluentialTherapist.com