I'll help you get more clients -- whether or not you take insurance
Truths: They didn’t teach you how to get clients when you were in grad school. You want to spend most of your time seeing clients, not finding them. The thought of marketing your business makes you cringe. Your lack of confidence; uncertainty of your value; issues about money; scarcity mindset; or overall fear is getting in the way of success. If you can relate to any of these statements, I’m your coach.
When you find yourself stuck, stymied, unsure, or just not knowing what to do first (or next), I’ve got a unique coaching solution to meet your immediate needs.
My 1:1 Power Coaching is a simple yet POWERFUL option when you’re in need of a coaching session for: brainstorming, problem-solving, confidence-building, strategies, support, accountability, guidance or inspiration. I’ve honed this service into 5 simple steps…
1. At your request, we will send you a Power Coaching Application to complete and submit so I can review your request and determine if we are able to work together in this way. If we do work together, having this information in advance allows me to make the most of our 1:1 time together
2. Once your Application is approved, you’ll choose an appointment time in my Power Coaching schedule
3. We’ll meet on a call or on Zoom for 60 minutes of intensive coaching to: address your problems, create an actionable plan, get you unstuck, or help you with clarity to take you to the next step of achieving your goal
4. I’ll take notes so you don’t have to, and I’ll send you a recap of our work together so you have all of the details we discussed
5. Within a week you can send me a brief email to follow up and let me know how things are going, or if you need any clarification on what we covered
Request your Power Coaching Application here: Support@PrivatePayPractice.com.
Your investment for one Power Coaching Session is $350. Please be aware that my Power Coaching availability is very limited, but I’ll do my best to meet with you in a timely fashion when you’re ready.
“Deb Legge’s enthusiasm for helping others is very clear from the second you first meet her. She is the type of coach who goes above and beyond to make sure her coaching clients receive maximum value from working with her. Having someone with Deb’s experience in private practice guiding you on the path to reaching your goals, is not only valuable — it’s essential if you want to reach your full potential as a clinician in private practice”
Michael Port ~ Author, Professional Speaker, Entrepreneur